The SH-RP3 shoes by Shimano – for demanding amateur riders
The Shimano SH-RP3 shoes (SH-RP301) convince with their high performance and are perfect for club and leisure riders. Its ratchet closure gives the feet a secure hold. The fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole transmits the power directly to the pedal.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
– high density perforated imitation leather for optimum fit and ventilation
– a super flat, recessed ratchet closure gives the foot a secure hold
– asymmetrically arranged strap for pressure relief at the top of the foot (offset straps)
– lightweight, fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
– durable, wide heel pads provide stability when walking
– wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
– also available in a wide version
– ideal in combination with PD-R550, PD-RS500 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (nylon)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
42, 43, 44