Camelbak has long been known for their fantastic hydration packs, but after just a few years, more people around the world know the company through their innovative and truly excellent water bottles. The re-engineered 21oz Podium® Bottle is a lightweight, soft, easy-to-use bottle. The new shape and grip zone a smooth, refreshing stream of water with minimal pressure, but never accidentally. Perfect for cyclists, runners, outdoor enthusiast or anyone who prefers to carry a single water bottle rather than buy countless plastic bottles. With optimal hydration performance, user safety, and innovative features, the Podium® Bottle sets a new standard for water bottles with impressive technology for an item that appears so simple.
The BPA-BPS free TruTaste polypropylene material the bottle is constructed from is non-porous and treated with HydroGuard interior coating prevents bacterial growth that can cause odor, discoloration, and surface degradation. The self-sealing JetValve has been improved with a slightly softer feel, but doesn’t compromise it’s drip-free design. It can now be removed for thorough cleaning. The twist-lock at the base of the valve completely secures contents during transport. The best keeps getting better. It is a Camelbak product, after all.
- Re-engineered, innovative, taste-free water bottle that everyone can appreciate
- Delivers high water flow with low squeeze pressure
- Made of taste-free, BPA-BPS free TruTaste™ polypropylene
- HydroGuard™ coating inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Self-sealing, removable JetValve™ stops drips and spills, features twist-lock base
- Leak-proof, wide mouth threaded cap
- Fluid capacity: 21oz
- See selection menu for available colors
- Weight: 79 grams